Creating realistic looking model train scenery can be frustrating and expensive… If you don’t have the correct information.
There is nothing worse than spending hours building scenery, only to look at it the next day and demolish it in disgust.
You see, there are a few scenery tricks that prevent your layout from looking clumsy and unrealistic. And, others that will make it look like those amazing layouts you see at the shows.
The scenery in your model railroad is the most important part to get absolutely right. You need to know:
- The tricks to make your layout look bigger than it is
- The secrets to building low relief scenery
- The best below track level scenery ideas
- The no-cost and low-cost ways to make natural looking scenery
- How to create rust streaks
- How to create corrugated iron and wooden weatherboard walls
- How to create mountains from waste packaging
- The best technique to making grass, rocks, tunnels, rivers
- And more
FREE Member News Letter & Discounts
Receive Exclusive Member Discounts & The Best News Tips & Secrets
Tags: Model Train Information